Fine art crafted from 100% found & recycled material
2016 - Atalanta - commissioned by Dawson Design Associates & Bray Whaler Int'l, for Hotel Zeppelin
(San Francisco, CA)
2015 - Wine Bottle & Cigar Indian - commissioned by the owner of a speciality wine & cigar shop.
- Seagull - commissioned by Dawson Design Associates, Inc. & Bray Whaler Int'l, for
Hotel Zephyr (San Francisco, CA)
2014 - VW Beetle - 2nd commission by a VW enthusiast. (1st commission was a VW Bus in 2013.)
2013 - Firefighter - Commissioned by the mayor of Scotts Mills, OR. as a memorial dedicated to the
city's former Fire Chief, and to recognize the many volunteers of the city of
- "Duke" - life-sized dachshund, commissioned by an individual client. (Brazil)
- "Keen Shoe" Award - Commissioned by Travel Portland to create a "sustainability award,"
presented to KEEN.
- Round n' Found V - commissioned by Sapiro Art Consultants, for One City Block Apartments,
for the building's front lobby. (Denver, CO)
- "Michael the Guard(ian) Dog" - Commissioned by the Guardian Building of Silver Spring, MD.
The concept for this piece can be summed up by the words on
the sculpture's accompanying plaque: May all who do business
here build great things with whatever they have.
(Silver Spring, MD)
2012 - "Lobby Dog" - commissioned by Dawson Design Associates, Inc., for Hotel Zetta, for the hotel's
front lobby. (San Francisco, CA)
- "Trolley: Model CBTP" - Friendly robot, commissioned by an individual client.
- "Ford-Bot" - Kinetic robot featuring Ford parts, commissioned by an individual client.
- "Round n' Found lV" - commissioned by Forse Fine Art, and Lewis Graham Art Consultants,
for a law firm specializing in technology patents. The concept for
this piece reflects mechanical technology.
2011 - "Nelson Mandela" - The head of Nelson Madella, featuring South African coins from the
individual client's collection.
2011 - “Carbon Samurai” sculptural award, commissioned for and on behalf of the Northwest Energy
Efficiency Alliance, which awarded this trophy to building owners, tenants and
engineers for exemplary energy conservation.
2008-'11 - "Salmon Trophies" - Dew Tour Action Sports Competition - Commissioned by Travel
Portland to create winner trophies, representing the City of Portland.
2010 & '11 - “Turning a New Leaf 1" Award,
"Turning a New Leaf 2" Award - Commissioned by Travel Portland to create a
"sustainability award," presented to the production team
of NBC's Grimm. (Portland, OR)
2009 - "Ripley's Dogs" - Two large dog sculptures, commissioned by Ripley’s Believe It or Not
Entertainment, which has 30 museums internationally. These dogs were
shown in museums in Hollywood and San Francisco, CA and are currently on
display in the Niagara Falls museum.
2009 - “Kilowatt Cup” sculptural award, commissioned for and on behalf of the Northwest Energy
Efficiency Alliance. (Seattle, WA)
2008 - "Large Turtle" - 6 ft. long turtle, commissioned by an individual client.
2005 - "30 fish trophies" - Commissioned by Oregon Senate President Peter Courtney to craft 2005
Legislative gifts for 30 State Senators. (Portland, OR)
Turning a New Leaf award
Round 'n Found IV